Our Eagan, MN dentist never wants a patient to suffer alone through a painful dental emergency, compromising their oral health in the meantime.
At Wood Park Dental, we work hard to treat dental emergencies as soon as possible, offering same-day treatment during office hours. The goal is always to restore your comfort and make sure your oral health is not in jeopardy.
Dental emergencies may include but are not limited to:
- Jaw pain and swelling
- Blister on the gum
- Broken tooth or restoration
- Tooth or restoration knocked out or loosened
- Soft tissue trauma
Of course, there can be other dental emergencies. If ever you’re in doubt, contact a member of our team for an assessment. We can also provide tips to help you avoid future dental emergencies:
- Brush and floss at least two times every day.
- Visit your dentist regularly for dental exams and teeth cleanings
- If you wear a nightguard for bruxism, make sure not to skip any nights
- If you play sports, don’t forget your mouthguard
- Always contact your dentist in Eagan if you notice oral health changes like tooth sensitivity
Contact Us for Dental Emergencies in Eagan
If you have a dental emergency, or if you’re unsure, contact Wood Park Dental in Eagan, MN. If you have not been to the dentist in a while, schedule your exam and teeth cleaning today.