ClearCorrect Clear Braces in Eagan, MN
Are you an adult who would like to improve your smile with orthodontic treatment? Many adults either didn’t have braces in childhood or did but didn’t wear their retainer as instructed. The result in both cases is crooked or crowded teeth that detract from your smile.
The solution today is easy enough that you don’t have to alter your lifestyle to get the straight smile you want. In as little as 12 months, ClearCorrect invisible braces straighten your teeth comfortably, and most people won’t notice you’re wearing them.
ClearCorrect Fits Into Your Busy Lifestyle
We understand that most adult patients who want straight teeth don’t want to commit to metal braces for many reasons. Similar to Invisalign, treatment with ClearCorrect aligners in Eagan, MN does away with all of them:
- No uncomfortable metal: Unlike metal braces that can poke into the cheek and irritate tender tissue in your mouth, ClearCorrect aligners are made of smooth, BPA-free plastic.
- No noticeable treatment: As the name implies, ClearCorrect aligners are crystal clear and discreet. Most people won’t notice you’re wearing them!
- No food restrictions: Metal braces make it difficult or impossible to eat all of the foods you love. Since ClearCorrect clear aligners are removable, take them out for meals, and eat whatever you want!
- Better oral hygiene: Brushing and flossing around metal brackets is a challenge, and the result is usually cavities and gum disease. Since ClearCorrect is removable, continue to brush and floss as you typically do.
- Faster results: Treatment times are unique depending on individual needs. However, they’re generally shorter with clear aligner therapy and can often be completed in as little as a year.
How Clear Braces Work
Unless you require extensive orthodontic treatment or bite adjustment, ClearCorrect may be right for you if you have any of the following concerns:
- Open bite
- Crooked teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Gaps between teeth
Correcting these problems improves the aesthetics of your smile, but it also helps support better oral health. Trying to brush and floss crooked or overlapped teeth can be all but impossible, which puts you at risk for cavities and gum disease.
ClearCorrect clear aligner treatment can help you achieve a healthier and more attractive smile.
The Process for Getting ClearCorrect Aligners
The first step is to schedule a dental appointment with Dr. Jon Skare, so he can evaluate your needs and see if ClearCorrect is the best bet for you. If so, he will take digital images and x-rays, as well as impressions of your teeth. Dr. Skare works with ClearCorrect software to map out a plan for treatment that shows how your teeth will move.
Based on our specifications, the ClearCorrect lab customizes several sets of aligner trays that will take you through treatment. We’ll give you two sets at a time, and after you wear one set for two weeks, you’ll swap them out for the other. You will see us every four weeks so Dr. Skare can check on your progress and give you your next sets of aligners.
Wear your ClearCorrect clear aligners for at least 22 hours a day to see the fastest results. Remember that clear braces therapy only works when you wear them correctly!
Schedule A Consultation for ClearCorrect in Eagan!
Millions of people have improved their smiles with treatments like ClearCorrect invisible braces. If you would like to learn more about utilizing clear braces to straighten teeth in Eagan, MN, please contact Wood Park Dental at (952) 431-5088 to schedule an orthodontic consultation.