Dental crowns serve many essential purposes across dentistry, which is why we are happy to offer same-day crowns in Eagan, MN.
What Are Dental Crowns?
Dental crowns are tooth-shaped caps that cover a treated tooth. They conceal to the gumline to give you a natural-looking restoration. Additionally, all dental crowns are customized to match your natural teeth.
Here’s how we use dental crowns in Eagan, MN:
- To cap a weak tooth following trauma or a root canal
- To cap a deeply decayed or broken tooth
- To anchor a dental bridge of restoring teeth to healthy natural teeth
- To top a dental implant post and act as your replacement tooth
- To conceal cracks, discoloration, and tooth flaws
What Are the Benefits of Same-Day Crowns in Eagan?
Because dental crowns are vital, we are happy to offer these restorations in one day. This approach means we fabricate your tooth crown right here in our dental office while you wait.
We take digital impressions and send the results to our in-office milling machine, where your crown is designed to precision. Your dentist then makes adjustments to the finished crown before cementing it over your prepared tooth.
The benefits to this same-day approach include:
- Wake up with a damaged tooth, go to sleep with a restored smile!
- No waiting weeks for an outside laboratory to create your tooth crown.
- No repeated visits to the dentist for fittings and final fittings.
Our same-day dental crowns are beautiful and durable. Our patients have been so happy with their results.
Contact Your Eagan, MN Dentist for Tooth Crowns Today
If you have a damaged tooth, an ill-fitting crown, or would like to consult with our cosmetic dentist about concealing a dental flaw, reach out to a member of our team to schedule your consultation with Dr. TuAnh Le, DDS. And always call us if you have any questions about our dental services.